Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Do You Believe in Magic?

I'm always a sucker for mosaics that are incorporated into larger MOCs.  I have no clue what is going on here (although Matt did link to a YouTube video), but it seems really compelling.  There is a very interesting contrast between the opaque pastel circle and the fiery transparent flamey bits.  Then there's the other contrast between the butterflies-and-roses feel of the mosaic and the gas-masked figure.  And there's also the contrast between 2-dimensional background and 3-dimensional foreground.  I'm not much of an art critic, but this one has me babbling on like I think I know what I'm talking about or something.

Anyway, that was a long introduction to say that Matt De Lanoy (Pepa Quin) made this Pyrovision

Pyrovision

No comments:

Post a Comment