Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Windows to Another World

Ever since I started receiving Brickjournal Magazine at the beginning of 2011, I got the idea to start sharing a few of the great findings Joe Meno and his crew gather up each issue. In each issue or so, you can spot around 3-4, and the last issue, #17, a few really caught my eye.

Lego Certified Professional, Nicolas Foo, created these brilliant 'Imagine Posters' mosaics that really have to be seen.


As you can see, the mosaics combine the background imagery with the Lego poster to seamlessly (or attempt to seamlessly) merge. The Lego colors really work nicely with the background especially with the second poster.


If you haven't read Brickjournal before, I highly suggest trying at least one issue out. It's filled with interviews, instructions, and galleries that me and my little brother like to read and look at from time to time. You can read more up on the posters in issue #17 by checking out Brickjournal here. And in case you'd like to read the blog article where the pictures were found, it is located here. Nicolas Foo also does some other amazing work, so be sure, if you have time, to check out his blog here.

And no, Brickjournal didn't pay me to do this. ;-D

Happy New Year! 

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty neat! I was going to write a post today, but now that you've done this, I'll wait till tomorrow or so.

    I've been wondering what bloggers do when they want to post a picture from flickr that says the owner doesn't want to share the image, so that you can't get the html stuff. Have you run into that? I have a lot, and I'm not sure what to do. So I tend to just link to the images, and not have them in the blog entry. What do you do?

    And happy new year! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Katie! I just sent you a reply via Flickr Message. ;-D

    ReplyDelete