Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

BW11 Plans!

So I apologize for not posting recently, but I've been getting back into building again. It's been such a long time since I sat down to actually build and stuff. I'm planning on bringing 3 mosaics and 3 other things. I'm bringing my darth vader mosaic, and two QR codes, one for MosaicBricks and one for a secret project...

Here's a preview of the one for MB:

(32x32)

If you don't know what a QR code is, it's this little picture you scan with your phone and it directs you to a website. So in theory, you could be able to scan a mosaic and it will do the same thing!

I've had a job at my school so I'm going to be putting in a nice Bricklink order soon.

Thanks for reading everyone! More mosaic to come... ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment