Header


--The only blog dedicated to all things LEGO mosaics.--

A Blog by Casey M. and Katie W. | Guest writing by Dave W. and Sean & Steph M.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Update: WOW! It's been this long?

Hey everyone,

Oh my gosh! I haven't posted in 2 weeks! I am so sorry! I can't believe this happened. I guess I just couldn't keep track of things with the holidays and stuff that I got distracted and forgot about the blog. Once again, I'm sorry. Thanks if you are still reading ;-D

Well, for Christmas I got some very nice Lego stuff such as Lego A Love Story, The Unofficial Lego Builders Guide, and a 1 year subscription to Brickjournal (woo!).

I really want to post more often, I'm new year's resolution is to post 3 times a week (at least!). We'll see if I can keep it up! ;-D I'll try to post once of course before the new year. By the way, my surgery that I had went fine and stuff, but it is kinda hard to walk now. Oh well! More building, right? ;-D

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, more mosaics on the way,
~Casey~

No comments:

Post a Comment